Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Mid-Feb Mania

Not much new to report.
Wedding Prep Update - Wedding invitation production is well under way - should hopefully have those babies in the mail by the end of the month - one more thing to tick off the list.
Have switched places with Kevin in regards to work travel. I have been up island a few times now, with another trip scheduled for next week (whooo hooo Port Alberni - here I come!!). Kevin is now the one left at home to spend lonely evenings alone with the cat! She makes for good company though.

Ember....grrr, get off my kf^(nhoe(&)2tyrwflksfi keyboard. She likes to type too as you can see. Always has to be right where I am - silly kitten!

Gotta run - its Survivor night! Go Go BRUCE - kung fu master. (He's my Survivor pool pick)
Ember - I am not playing ball with you right now........get off my fisdhgsognyhsdaaaaaaaaaaa keyboard.....ahhh, there goes all my papers, on the floor again.................KIDS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home