Lake Eppalock Camping Trip
Connor and I went away for a couple nights with our friends Mat and Anna and their boys Henry and Leo for a 'camping at the lake' adventure. Well, camping in a cabin at the lake! We each rented a little cabin at a caravan park at Lake Eppalock, about 1.5 hrs away from home. The boys had a great time playing together in the playground and in the woods. Mat and Anna brought their boat so we went for a boat ride around the lake one afternoon, which was fun. Only downside to our adventure was my inexperience with a gas oven, which led to a fireball shooting out of the oven into my face. Luckily I was ok, could have been much worse. I did however end up with very singed hair and only a few eyelashes remaining. Mmmmm, the smell of burnt hair...NOT! That'll teach me for going camping!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home