Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, April 02, 2006

April - Already?

Wow - April already. The flowers are in bloom, the lawn has been mowed...I guess its Spring.
Kevin is in the UK for 2 weeks, while I continue to travel the island for work. So...he gets to go to London for work.....I get to go to Port Alberni....hmmm, what is wrong with this picture?
Actually, it's off to Courtenay this week, and I get to stay at the Luxury Kingfisher Resort, which I guess isn't too bad. It's no London England though!!
Wedding getting closer. My bridesmaids are busy planning my stagette, while Kevin waits for a last minute deal to Vegas for his Stag. After that - its getting down to business with wedding stuff starting early May.
2 weeks without Kevin :(
Just me and the kitty!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sylentlucidity said...

Hey Cheryl, it must be a real drag to miss out on travelling to England. How was Kingfisher though? I stayed there a few years ago as a treat after Teresa was born. I loved the hyrdopath, and the food was divine :) Dan and I are looking forwards to the wedding :) Give us a call if you ever feel like company when Kev's away.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home