Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kevin in Australia

Kevin is back in Australia on business. I unfortunately didn't go along this time. My lower back has been bugging me for quite sometime. Got in for an MRI, which showed two slightly bulged discs that have been causing me the pain. So doc said it best to not be sitting on a plane for 17 hours straight right now. Been going to physio and doing exercises which are all making it feel better, so hopefully I will be in shape to travel again soon. Might be an opportunity for him to go back in another month or two...
Kevin will be gone for Halloween (and for his Birthday too - Happy Birthday Kevin), so in honour of his absence, I carved this pumpkin pattern. A friend on mine had a pumpkin carving party where a bunch of us girls got together and all carved pumpkins. We judged them at the end, and mine was named the winner! Hope you like it Kevin! I miss you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home