Off to Australia....the long way
Here I am sitting in Seattle airport waiting for my next flight. We're heading to Australia - me for 3 1/2 weeks and Kevin for 5 1/2 (the last 3 weeks for him are for work). Booked my flight on air miles, so even though I am flying business class, I have a crap itinerary. Victoria - Seattle - LA - Seoul, Korea - Sydney. Kevin probably hasn't even left home yet - he flies Air Canada direct from Vancouver, leaving later tonight. And beats me there by a day! Bugger. We had to book our flights separate, because Kevin needed to have a flight that he can expense for work, so we didn't want to burn our points for a ticket for him, when work will pay for it.
We have a fun filled few weeks ahead of us. Heading to the Whitsundays for a week with the Aussies, and then Kevin and I are doing a 3 day 3 night sailing tour thru the Great Barrier Reef! Then a few days in Sydney with our friends, and a trip for Tash and I out to the Hunter Valley. So stay tuned....the adventure will continue.......if I ever get there!
We have a fun filled few weeks ahead of us. Heading to the Whitsundays for a week with the Aussies, and then Kevin and I are doing a 3 day 3 night sailing tour thru the Great Barrier Reef! Then a few days in Sydney with our friends, and a trip for Tash and I out to the Hunter Valley. So stay tuned....the adventure will continue.......if I ever get there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home