a Day of Rest, and a Yummy Sunset Dinner
Weather was kinda overcast and cooler today, so stayed resort bound for a good portion of the day. Went back to the Spouting Horn so the others could see it - was a calmer day than when Kevin and I went to see it, so didn't spout as much as the day before. Went back to the resort and Hal and Laila did some pool time. Sat around relaxing - we've all discovered a new game on our iPhones, so spent some time challenging each other to reach high score (fly higher Gerald, fly higher)!! I think Brian still holds high score.
Got dressed up and headed to the Beach House Restaurant for dinner - a lovely open air restaurant right on the beach - great food and a beautiful sunset. A think Tash and I won the evening with the best food order - Scallops...mmmmmm! And bananas flambe!

Got dressed up and headed to the Beach House Restaurant for dinner - a lovely open air restaurant right on the beach - great food and a beautiful sunset. A think Tash and I won the evening with the best food order - Scallops...mmmmmm! And bananas flambe!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home