Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Helicopter Tour

Kevin and I, along with Hal, Mary and Brian (Tash and Laila went shopping) went on a helicopter tour of the island this morning. Was beautiful - lots of waterfalls and lush greenery to see. The highlight was definitely seeing the Na Pali coast from above. Saw the beach where we were at yesterday, which was kinda cool.

Then it was back to the resort for a relaxing pool day. Nothing on the itinerary for the rest of the day, which was nice. We all just kinda did our own thing, Hal and Laila and I in the pool for a bit, others inside resting and relaxing in the cool. Then I spent some time in the sun, and later in the afternoon, we all (minus Kevin - he was napping) walked down to the beach again.

Good day of site seeing from above, and soaking up the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home