Happy Birthday to Me!
Spent the day in the Hunter Valley today, a favourite place of mine here in Australia. Hal and Tash have 3 shops in the Village, so we checked in on them, did a little shopping, hit our favourite vineyard (Macleish wine) for some birthday tastings (and purchasing) and headed back to Pearl Beach so Kevin and I could get ready to go out for my birthday dinner. Ate at the Reef, in Terrigal, which has lovely views out across the water. I splurged and ordered the degustation menu for myself (happy birthday to me), which was fabulous. Kevin and I had a lovely evening out.
I always wanted to have a birthday in the summer growing up. Who knew all I had to do was move to the southern hemisphere!!
I always wanted to have a birthday in the summer growing up. Who knew all I had to do was move to the southern hemisphere!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home