Fijian Food is Fabulous
The food here is FANTASTIC!! We have enjoyed everything we have eaten so far, both on and off the resort. Every few nights they have a themed poolside dinner at the resort, which we have partaken in most nights. We enjoyed a poolside Fijian feast one night, where I ordered the mud crab - which came as a whole HUGE crab on a platter (I was a sticky mess after that meal....but YUM!). Kevin enjoyed taking pictures of me making a mess.
The next night it was Moroccan. I was a bit hesitant about this meal, but it was also superb.
We also ventured into Nadi one night to have dinner at a little place called 'Tu's Place'. It looked like a dive when we got inside, but the food was awesome. Whoever said Fijian food is not great is wrong!
The next night it was Moroccan. I was a bit hesitant about this meal, but it was also superb.
We also ventured into Nadi one night to have dinner at a little place called 'Tu's Place'. It looked like a dive when we got inside, but the food was awesome. Whoever said Fijian food is not great is wrong!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home