Chianti and Prada
Today was shopping day…or at least was suppose to be. We got up early and headed to Montevarchi, which was about a 2 ½ hour drive to find the Prada outlet mall. We drove around for ever trying to find it, and finally pulled into a gas station to ask. It was literally out in the middle of nowhere in the back of a big industrial warehouse building. I was excited….in we went….and sadly, out we came empty handed. I found a few nice pairs of shoes, but sadly they didn’t have them in my size. What a disappointment. I was hoping for a loot full of Prada, but really wasn’t interested in much. The deals weren’t as good as I thought they would be either. All in all, a disappointing adventure.
On the bright side, we had to drive through the Chianti wine region to get there, which was absolutely beautiful. Stopped for a nice late lunch on the way back in Radda, a small wine village, and picked up a bottle of wine to bring home. I definitely got my fill of vineyard countryside on this drive. The scenery was absolutely amazing!
On the bright side, we had to drive through the Chianti wine region to get there, which was absolutely beautiful. Stopped for a nice late lunch on the way back in Radda, a small wine village, and picked up a bottle of wine to bring home. I definitely got my fill of vineyard countryside on this drive. The scenery was absolutely amazing!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home