Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Getting Closer to Australia...

Things are falling into place for our move to Australia.  Kevin has been presented with a pkg to move for a one year term, which could be extended up to 5 (or beyond), I have left my job (was granted an 18 mos extended leave of absence just in case things don't work out and we end up coming back in a years time), and I have been working since I left my job getting things in order to move.  We had a garage sale on the weekend, where we managed to sell off a lot of our stuff, have been selling larger ticket items online for the past few weeks, and are getting things lined up to put the house up for sale.  We are heading down to Australia for 3 weeks the end of May as a bit of an exploratory trip, so I can have a chance to check out some areas outside of Melbourne to choose as area where we want to live.  Kevin has already scouted it out the last 2 trips he's been down there this year, so now its my turn to come and see.  We are excited to have the opportunity to move close to our friends Hal and Tash, who recently moved from Sydney down to Melbourne area (which is why we want to be in this area too).  Looking forward to this adventure....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home