Lordy Lordy Look Who's Forty
Well, I've made it to the top of the 40 hill! I woke up this morning to a wonderful breakfast prepared and delivered to my bedroom by Connor, and then some beautiful flowers from the 2 special boys in my life!
I then got to enjoy the afternoon with a couple of my girlfriends going out for a lovely lunch to Gisborne Peaks Winery - the place that we went last year for my birthday with our friends Anna and Mat, but this year it was just us girls (me and Anna and Felicity). We enjoyed sipping on wine and bubbly, and had a delicious share platter of breads and dips and meats and cheeses. We then came back to the house, the husbands and the kids, to have cake. I put my special order in for a chocolate cake, but Connor insisted he needed to have vanilla cake to eat, so he and daddy came home with two cakes!
I can't believe I've entered my forties! Was a nice day though to start it off.
I then got to enjoy the afternoon with a couple of my girlfriends going out for a lovely lunch to Gisborne Peaks Winery - the place that we went last year for my birthday with our friends Anna and Mat, but this year it was just us girls (me and Anna and Felicity). We enjoyed sipping on wine and bubbly, and had a delicious share platter of breads and dips and meats and cheeses. We then came back to the house, the husbands and the kids, to have cake. I put my special order in for a chocolate cake, but Connor insisted he needed to have vanilla cake to eat, so he and daddy came home with two cakes!
I can't believe I've entered my forties! Was a nice day though to start it off.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home