Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Home again, Home Again...

Off to the airport we go. Amazing hotel service again this morning. Breakfast was fabulous. Kevin had a full meal traditional English breakfast which included along with fresh berries, eggs, toast, roast veggies and sausage, sheep's kidney and black pudding. I tried both, and surprisingly enjoyed them both!
We checked out (ooh, that bed was nice last night), and were personnally escorted by the bellhop, to the train station (he carried our bags over too). A fabulous way to end a night at a great hotel - amazing service!
Caught the train to the airport, hopped the plane to Atlanta and onwards to Seattle. The flight from Atlanta to Seattle was quite empty so we were able to spread out, which was nice. Kevin and I moved to the middle row so we could occupy all three seats, but I guess I kinda went from taking up two to resting on Kevin's shoulder trying to take up his seat too, so he moved to his own row. We then both happlily caught some zees, me spread out across 3 seats, and Kevin in the corner with his two seats to himself too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home