Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Merry Christmas

Spent Christmas at my parents place in Christina Lake. Santa was good to us all. Present highlights - I got Kevin a 24" LCD monitor for his computer, and he got me a Kitchenaid mixer - well, I wheeled and dealed on EBay and bought it for me from him!
First drive through the mountains in the snow in the Beemer - Kevin loved it, other than he'll say I complained of his wild driving the whole way. Apparently he was just testing out the traction control systems!! :) Was nice to have a decent vehicle going through the mountains (better than the Civic), as it snowed a foot the night before we left, so had sloppy roads with lots of fresh snow most of the way home.
Back at home, back to work, and looking forward to New Year's Eve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home