Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Another Pool Day

Had another mellow day at the hotel today.  Connor woke up early (5:00 am) but went back to sleep for a short bit, so we went to breakfast when he woke again around 7:00.  Then went back to the room for a bit where Connor played (opening and closing the front wooden doors of our room - its his favourite thing to do) and put him down for  nap again (this heat and humidity plays him out). Kevin went for another massage while I snuck in a nap too.  Then it was off to the pool again for all of us.  Splish splash!  Had lunch at the hotel, and went for a long walk along the beach path up to the Hyatt hotel, through their grounds and walked back along the street. We were all pretty hot and sweaty by the time we got back so all had a shower and then put Connor to bed.  Kevin and I went and sat by the pool (found a nice spot where the baby monitor signal reaches), each had an iced cafe latte and played on our iPads. He then went back to the room to join Connor for a nap while I stayed and dipped in the pool a bit more and just sat and enjoyed the view.  Avi and Wita invited us to her brother in law's birthday dinner party at the hotel tonight so I took Connor down to the restaurant for his dinner before bathing him and putting him to bed.  We certainly are being spoiled by Avi and Wita, the owners. Last night's dinner at their house was fabulous, and their house was spectacular. Lots of outdoor living space.  Certainly the type of home you would want to have in the tropics!  I watched the staff set up for the party this afternoon, and the buffet area looks great so I'm sure we are in for a treat of more great Indonesian food tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home