Taking it Easy
Didn't do much today. I woke up with a sore throat and a bit of a stuffed head and just wasn't feeling very well, and Laila had a fever and a tummy ache. By mid morning, Laila's temperature was rising so we called in a doctor to come look at her. Turns out she had a throat infection so they had a quick look at me too given the fact that I had a sore throat, and said I was heading in that direction too. So we got our meds and just took it easy for the day. Hal made a trip into Ubud with Made to the supermarket to pick up a few things and Kevin and Hal each had a massage later in the afternoon. Dinner again in our villa. Yum! We had a reservation at Mosaic, a restaurant in Ubud that has been rated the best in South East Asia, but we moved it to tomorrow. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home