Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Daycare and Sickness

Ugh, its been a tough couple of months.  Poor Connor has been sick constantly since he started daycare.  Colds, ear infections, and just general unhappiness, likely from not feeling well for the past couple of months.  I think mommy has been off work with a sick kid (and sick myself too) more than I've been at work, since my return in January.  Our poor daycare lady (who's super by the way) feels so bad, because he is just not happy during the day on the days that he is there.  Yes, some of it is probably adjusting to being at daycare, being around lots of other kids in a new environment, without mommy, but he has obviously not been feeling well the whole time too.  He has just not been our happy little boy :(
I hope cold season is over soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home